FAQ FootballCulture – Should you have any other question about a topic that is not in the FAQs FootballCulture below, feel free to contact us.
1. Who are ya?
FootballCulture is supporting footballsupporters, not clubs.
2. How much is shipping/delivery?
- The Netherlands: 3€
- All orders are shipped by PostNL. Please note that PostNL is not able to send orders to non-dutch P.O. boxes.
- Orders will be shipped within 2 working days after you have received the shipping confirmation by e-mail.
- Delivery for The Netherlands should take about 2 days.
- Rest of Europe can take up to 1 week.
3. Can I return or exchange something I ordered?
Yes, you have the right to return the goods you ordered on the webshop within 14 working days after receiving the goods. We only accept returns if you return the goods with all delivered accessories and tags and in the original condition and packaging. Please note that we won’t accept returned goods if we suspect the item has been worn or damaged by the customer.
If you wish to return your order, all return-shipping costs and custom or import taxes are at your own expense. When you want a refund and the returned goods meet the above stated conditions, we will return the amount of the payment for the goods within 30 days.
If there is a mistake on our part regarding size, color or a wrong shipment, we will refund the amount of the payment as well as the return shipping costs once we have received the returned goods.
Want to return or exchange an order? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and don’t forget to mention your ordernumber.
4. How long will it take for my package to arrive?
Most orders are processed with 24h. Delivery in The Netherlands should take about 2 days.
5. I never received my order, what should I do?
Never fear, if your package is really lost, we will replace it for you at no charge. However, if the tracking number indicates that your package has been delivered to you, we cannot be held responsible for a package that is claimed to have never been received.
6. Secure online payments with Payment Service Provider ICEPAY
As a Payment Service Provider, ICEPAY offers merchants the possibility to offer all kinds of payment methods, such as iDEAL and PayPal, in their webshop. This way, you as a consumer can do your online transaction to FootballCulture in a safe and sound payment environment. ICEPAY is only responsible for the handling of your online payment and does not have any influence on the delivery of your online ordered products and services.
You can find more information about your online payment at the ICEPAY website.